Special Surprise from InsideTracker!
Those of you who follow my blog or have read my posts know the success I saw when I started using InsideTracker last summer. A few months ago I wrote a post describing my experience over the course of the last year, if you missed it click here for the link! Coming off a period where I physically pushed myself to far I needed to make sure I had climbed out of the hole I dug. I have checked my levels twice this season and everything has come back A-okay!
While I am still trying to grasp the concept of restraint in marathon training, my build up thus far has been beyond better than my trials build-up. My body feels stronger, more refreshed, and better able to handle the load of long run workouts. I have always operated on the idea of if you work hard you will get better but in endurance running there is definitely a balance. For the next 3 weeks I will focus on believing what I am doing and as Stephanie Bruce rightfully pointed out, I will give myself a chance for success.
After this marathon, good or bad, I plan to check in with InsideTracker to see where my body stands. I may need to make adjustments but that’s exactly the kind of information I am looking for. You can’t do everything right if you don’t know what’s going wrong!
So here is the exciting part…InsideTracker is hosting a contest for the Ultimate Grocery Grab Bag!
- 1 InsideTracker Ultimate Test ($499 value – click for more info!) This is the test I did
- A $100 Whole Foods Market Gift Card
- A 30-minute consultation with a Registered Dietician
- A branded Lululemon t-shirt (guys) or tank top (girls)
- 2 InsideTracker Grocery Tote Bags
- 1 InsideTracker Blender Bottle
- InsideTracker syringe pens
- InsideTracker band-aids (you know for after your ultimate test J)
Contest runs October 18th through October 23rd and the winner will be announced by October 25!
Click here to enter and Good Luck!